Thirteen years teaching high school and middle school students in New York and Colorado; 25 years as a college professor in Maine; four years since retirement (we call if “refocusing” at our house) and still working with students, teachers, and parents helping them to use technology for learning in a safe and ethical way.
But now it is time to move to my next venture. Been reading about entrepreneurial start-ups and the number of baby boomers who are doing just that. Ready to throw my hat in. I have several ideas but whatever it turns out to be I want it to include the following:
1. I want it to be something significant.
2. I want to work with people who want to give back to others.
3. I certainly want to have fun.
4. I want to meet and interact with interesting people.
5. Finally, I want to share Maine with others.
Do any of these ideas resonate with you?