Working with BoomerTECH Adventures’ clients is a terrific experience.
We love being the guides for those Boomers (and Seniors) who want to get the most out of their iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers. And as much as we help answer questions from others, we learn a great deal when we are asked a great variety of questions.
Here are several questions asked of us recently:
1. What do the “native” apps on my iPhone/iPad do? (The native apps are the ones that come with your device. While a number are obvious—phone, camera, flashlight, and more, many others are not as self-evident.)
2. How does video work and how do I share with others? (One of our students is a dancer and wanted to learn how to take a video and send via email to her teacher in another state.)
3. What are the most useful changes in iOS 12, the new operating system? (Hmmm…lots of changes with Siri, FaceTime, ScreenTime, and much more.)
In order to answer these and many more questions you ask, we have a number of resources available to you.
The resource that Boomers tell us is the most useful to them is the BoomerTECH Adventures iPhone/iPad Group.
This private Facebook Group is open to anyone interested in learning more about iPhones or iPads whether novice or intermediate user.
Advantages of this Facebook Group include:
1. Everyone involved is interested in learning more about their iPhones of iPads.
2. Unlike a regular Facebook page, the Facebook Group allows for consistent conversations that build on each other.
3. Certainly the biggest advantage is that in the FB Group you have access to so many more more experts willing to share information, knowledge, and ideas.
Sign up for the BTA Facebook Group here…
And don’t forget to get your FREE iPhone Quick Start Guide by clicking on the yellow button below.