BoomerTECH Adventures is excited to announce that we have added two new offerings to our course catalog:
Unlock Safari’s Secrets on Your Mac in Just Five Lessons
MORE Hidden Gems in Your iPhone/iPad
Many of us know the basics of Safari, but do we fully appreciate all of its features? Here are several Safari options that many folks overlook:
- Reader View
- Multiple options available with the Share Button
- Differences among Bookmarks, Favorites, & Reading List
- New search tips.
Below is a screen shot of the opening Safari screen. Check out the icons/symbols the arrows point to–do you know the purpose of each one? Video # 2 in Unlock Safari’s Secrets in Five Lessons explains them all, plus more.
The other videos in this course are:
- The Top Menu
- Reader View
- The Share Button
- Search Tips.
Our second new course, More Hidden Gems Lurking in Your iPhone/iPad, builds on our earlier course, Hidden Gems Lurking in Your iPhone/iPad. In both courses, we explore the often under utilized features of our iPhones and iPads.
Topics in this newest course include:
- Using folders in the Photos app to organize your hundreds of images
- Explaining the For You?Memories feature in the Photos app
- Additional information about privacy and security issues
- Starting a video recording quickly
- Using Siri as your virtual personal assistant & hands-free helper
- Controlling text size
- Adding widgets to your Home Screen
Here’s a short clip from the course that gives you an idea what the course videos are like.